PISS OFF WANKERS

PISS OFF WANKERS

Sunday, December 20, 2015

(no title)

closed doors and over-worn nightwear
watching cream make galaxies in my coffee;
i always preferred hot chocolate
he made me latte
even took me to church
you told him that she is never leaving you
dare do i say
you were only comforting yourself
people speak from the heart more often than you think
another cigarette 
in an empty coffee-shop
fingers tangled, you spoke the words i needed to hear 
maybe i expected too much
maybe i brought the disappointments upon myself
neither of us are wrong,
neither of us were right either.
i'm grateful we once crossed paths
does love even factor to this anymore?
remember me breakable,
fragile;
begged you not to go.
remember me heartless,
careless;
walking away as if it didn't break my heart a little more with every step i took.
people will do anything to distract their heart 
i hope you'll love another
the way i loved you
and all the ways i tried to get your attention
only because i need lots of it
don't bother trying to force your way
to know me
my veins flows metaphor you'll have to crack your head 
to figure out
i care way more than i'll let you know
i'll let you in
when the time is right

© Venus Alon Niamvivatana. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED