PISS OFF WANKERS

PISS OFF WANKERS

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

(no title)

what did we argue about again?
was it my perfume scent; i'll wash it off
could it be my outfit 
i can wear yours
you prefer your designers better anyway
don't you start screaming at me
about the make up i wear so much
too much
i'm breaking free from these memories
from you
lipsticks kiss me finer
bronzers defines my face clearer
mascaras don't give me teary eyes
you're not one who appreciates art; making love without making love
this one isn't about you
all about you
so forgive me when i cringe
when you touch me
it takes me back to where we started
it's so typical of me to talk about you
i'm sorry
she didn't care about what people said behind her back;
they never had the guts to say it in her face anyway.
it didn't matter what people thought about her
she fancy mysteries 
she finds joy in getting lost in her own head
and the minds of others
her thoughts never mattered to you
she always try but she's never enough; not for you
since every escape artist stay defined by his past
i'll remember you, remember me.
not surprising that we'd meet again
you think you know her
so what made her cry?
a writer is a world trapped in person
she was the girl trapped in the thought that you love her more
she is a puzzle meant not to be pieced
some mysterious want to be left unsolved
she'll kiss you where it hurts
and until it hurts
she'll leave as if it doesn't hurt
you think you have forever
you don't

© Venus Alon Niamvivatana. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED