PISS OFF WANKERS

PISS OFF WANKERS

Sunday, December 13, 2015

(no title)

i need someone who won't give up when loving me gets hard
tired of people romanticizing
because i fell in love 
and you did not.
then it finally hits me
could you have broke my heart,
for you love me more?
you wish the best for the ones you once love
you were a privilege;
before you turned to pain.
but this too shall pass
some thing don't change, my love
like the ex you always bring up
i walked away only for you to tell me to stay
then again,
what do i know about love
but the hurt that follows?
i lost my first love
you lost the girl who would have done anything for you
i'd run away and hide with you
maybe you will search for me in another
but you will never
find someone who will love you like i do
did
desperate and needy
contradictions and expectations
it wasn't love at first sight
or happily ever after
it was vulnerability and confusion
i found my way around
break up; break down
break even
it could mean anything
like they have left you to finish off the sentence
ain't it a pity
are you even gonna try to reach me?
two individuals who claimed to love so dearly
completing the other
ego and pride
then came the decision it's only for the better

© Venus Alon Niamvivatana. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED